Thursday, June 25, 2009

You can find time for fun and family when you make Mercer County, NJ home

I think this is both a busy and fun time of year. In the summer months we balance our work and family life so we can attend all of the celebrations from high school graduations to family reunions and more. We also get very patriotic as we celebrate the 4th of July with fireworks. I posted yesterday about the unique opportunity to see an original copy of the Declaration of Independence because I thought it was something special especially for people who live close by.
Today I want to do two things:

1) Let you know how great I think it is to live in Mercer County or one of the townships that surround us. We have the unique central location near to Trenton and the state office buildings and museums. We are the capital county. We are also centrally located to some of the best colleges in the nation Princeton and Rutgers to name just a few. And we have wonderful opportunities for the family to enjoy the celebrations that unify our communities like the 4th of July. I know I plan to attend at least some of the Freedom Festival next week.

2) And that brings me to the second purpose of this post. If you enjoy the night-time entertainment that we get during this time of year - fireworks - as much as I do, then you probably want to know where to see the best displays. Keep up to date with the handy Fireworks Guide offered by the Times of New Jersey.

If you want to really be a part of the celebration, you need to make Mercer County, New Jersey your home. It would be my pleasure to show you the great ameneties that you will find here and some of the wonderful homes that are for sale in different locations. Take a peek here or call me at (609) 658-2612 and we'll look together for just the right place for your family to call home.

No comments: