Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Why you should choose a RE/MAX sales associate

I am a little self conscious about this post because it will sound a little like I'm tooting my own horn. I guess I am in a way; but if I don't tell you, who will? RE/MAX sales associates are the most productive of all real estate agents.

According to RIS Media, a leading information systems aggregator for the real estate industry, RE/MAX sale associates closed an average of 13.2 transactions per agent in 2008. That is nearly 33% more than the next closest competitor.

The compiled report to which I am referring also explains that the dollar volume per agent was 31% higher than the closest competitor. That is to be expected; more sales equals more money, but it is good to know that the percentages remained close. That suggests that most sales associates are focused on the general housing market as opposed to starter homes which would have driven the dollar volume down or luxury homes which would have moved the dollar volume higher per transaction.

Margaret Kelly, CEO, RE/MAX International credits the success of the affiliated brokerages to the training that the sales associates receive and especially to the support that they have through technology such as Leadstreet, the online lead generator available only to RE/MAX associates. “In today’s housing market, the consumer prefers experienced professionals who can get results, and we’ve always felt that our associates are the best in the business, but these surveys provide the facts. We’re very proud of this recognition,” says Kelly.

I'm proud of this recognition too and I promise to put my skills and the RE/MAX advantage to work for you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to serve you in and around Mercer County, New Jersey.

No comments: