Friday, June 12, 2009

University Heights home in Hamilton, NJ open on Sunday

Have you ever heard the saying, "The days are long, but the years are short?" I'm not so sure I agree! We have so much happening in our real estate office that even the days seem to fly by.

I'm excited to let you know - in case you missed it - that another weekend starts tomorrow!

For me, that signals another open house where you can have that no-pressure look at a really nice New Jersey home: 71 Deacon Drive, Hamilton, NJ will be open on Sunday, June 14, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.

This colonial is a perfect family home. With 4-bedrooms and 2.5 baths, it blends formal with casual so you can entertain your friends or just play with the family in the in-ground pool. Check it out! I hope to see you there.

Need directions? Call me at (609) 658-2612 or download the map.

No comments: