Monday, March 30, 2009

Sign of the times?

A friend sent me this picture over the weekend and together we pondered, is this a sign of the times? Or is it just a gimmick to draw your attention to the real estate market?

I doubt that a day goes by that the real estate and mortgage industries do not have some sort of mention on the front page of your newspaper. Those reports can scare us from taking action. This guy standing on the corner might scare you from taking action as well, but I really think he was trying to be funny. As clumsy as it appears, I believe he was trying to make a point that if we don't get back to business as usual, you could see us all "hawking our wares" on the street corner.

I've never been one for gimmicks. I believe in working hard to earn your trust and then perhaps you will allow me the honor of your business. Let me show you the difference that hard work makes. Visit my website: http://www.njhomesource.net/ or better yet, give me a call at 609-658-2612 so I can show you first hand what I do that is different.

Real estate is not about gimmicks. It is personal and long-term. Please don't settle for anything less than a Realtor who is in it for the long-term with you.

No comments: