Wednesday, March 4, 2009

How to spend your $8,000 tax credit

First time homebuyers should be really excited about the government's efforts to keep our economy moving. The US Congress is placing supreme importance on home ownership through the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. So today, I have a suggestion for how a first time homebuyer might spend their tax credit wisely: 109 Central Avenue, Ewing, NJ.

This 4-bedroom cape is located on a quiet street in West Trenton, NJ. It is a well-kept home that will allow you as a first time homebuyer to add your personal touches, finish the basement if you like, and start your road to responsible investing through home ownership. At $229,900, I think most would agree that it makes a great start.

Email me or call me today at 609-587-9300 ext 403 or 609-658-2612 so that we can arrange a tour or discuss the $8,000 tax credit. If you want to know more, I've got the answers. I hope to hear from you soon.

No comments: