Monday, September 7, 2009

Now is the time to buy or sell in Hamilton Township, NJ

I just posted a complete review of the real estate market in Mercer County for August on my Active Rain blog.  It's kind of tough to post in so many places and still provide new, relevant information in each one.  That's why when you see something in one area, if you click on the next, you are likely to find out more in depth or get a personal view, opinion or take on a situation. 

As I was looking at the report, I especially focused on the sales in Hamilton Township, "69 homes sold in August, with a low of $30,000 and a high of $422,500. This compares to 54 sales in the same period last year, ranging from $135,000 to $540,000. These results were slightly higher than July, 2009, with 64 sales."

Slightly higher than July sure sounds like a good thing, but take a look at the difference a year has made in sales - fifteen more houses closed in August 2009 over August 2008.  If you are a pessimist you might say, but look at the price difference.  If you are an optimist you might say, a sale is a sale. 

But if you are a savvy buyer or seller, I hope you are saying the time is now.  We have made it through a national election and are working our way through change that a new administration brings.  We are weathering a recession and all signs are pointing to recovery.  We have survived the adjustment in real estate prices that were inflated by risky loans. 

We are moving forward.  The time is now to buy or sell your home.  Let's talk about it.  Call me today at (609) 658-2612.  I also invite you to familiarize yourself with me by looking at my website NJ Homesource.  Don't wait any longer to act; start working on your personal financial recovery and independence today. 

No comments: