Monday, September 21, 2009

NJ Home Source highlights active adult living in Cream Ridge


Think about the different titles given to communities meant for older adults:  Active Adult Living, Retirement Community, Senior Living Community.  I have to admit I'm always a little bit surprised that these communities cater to those only 55 years of age and older.  I don't know about you, but I don't necessarily think of 55 being senior so for the purpose of this post, I want to tell you about this great new listing for active adults. 

It's a two-bedroom, two-bathroom ranch style home at 3 Edgewood Drive, Cream Ridge, NJ and it is reasonably priced at $149,900.  As part of the Jensen's Deep Run Community, there is clubhouse, lake, and plenty of organized activities for residents.  Or you can entertain at home with a sun porch, large lot and large kitchen that will make all your guests feel right at home. If you aren't a stay-at-home type, then you will enjoy nearby amenities like golf, factory outlet shopping, Great Adventure theme park and historic Downtown New Egypt. 

See what I mean about active adult living?  No need to settle into retirement unless you want to.  Can I tell you more about this great deal?  Take a quick look at the listing on my website and then give me a call at (609) 658-2612 so we can arrange a tour. 

No comments: