Sunday, July 19, 2009

Are you ready to slide into a New Jersey home?

It's summer. It's hot. It's Sunday. And it's baseball season. I try to keep up to date with all the action in the real estate market in the Mercer County area so that I can share it with you - my clients, friends and all who seek professional advice. In addition to my professional resources, I also like to use Google as my search engine for certain topics like New Jersey home or Mercer County real estate. It is kind of a simple process, really.

Imagine my surprise when I found a brand new sight on my search today: Sliding into Home. Sounds interesting and fresh and new. I couldn't wait to click, but instead of houses for sale I found baseball - the Yankees to be precise. If you are a Yankees fan or even if you are just mildly interested in the history of baseball, I encourage you to take a look; it's fun.

Of course, I have to let you know that when you leave the field or the stadium and are ready to slide into a great home yourself, I want to be there for you. Give me a call at 609-658-2612 when you are ready. Have a great week!

No comments: