Friday, April 3, 2009

Check out the new prices on these New Jersey homes

We recently told you all about this beautiful home at 27 Lake Shore Drive, West Windsor as well as the great community that surrounds it. But did we tell you that it was ready to move in? All it takes to make it happen is for you to take action. I hope you agree that this is a wonderful home for $799,000. Call me at (609) 658-2612 and let's get that action started.

Do you remember this value? 13 Wilson Street, Trenton, NJ We're not fooling when we say you can buy cheaper than rent. How does $43,900 sound for this great townhome? My number is (609) 658-2612. Call me and let's discuss the opportunities that exist for first-time home buyers. You can't pass up this opportunity!

No matter your price point, I am here to help you find your home. Please let me show you the possibilities that await you in the Mercer County NJ real estate market.

No comments: