Thursday, October 22, 2009

Properties are moving in Mercer County, NJ

My dear friends, it has been much more than a week since my last post.  I had such great intentions of analyzing, researching and providing some quality insight to help you make decisions about buying a primary residence or selling your home, but as they say, life got in the way!  Well in this case, it was life and business and that's all good!

Let me tell you about some of the good. Two proud families have had the wonderful SOLD! experience: 18 Misty Pine Lane and 17 Dogwood Lane in Hamilton, NJ.

Two homes have price changes to reflect the current market: 

Two new listings that are sure to interest you because they are both great opportunities to use your first-time home buyer credit: 
Things have been "moving and shaking" so I just wanted to touch base with all of my readers to let you know about some of the exciting changes and great opportunities that are available right now.  Give me a call at 609-658-2612 if I can be of assistance, answer any questions or take you on a personal tour. 

 I promise to follow up soon with more details about our new listings.  ~ Joe Giancarli, http://www.njhomesource.net/

No comments: